We will E-file your tax Returns for Free. We need authorization to E file your Tax Returns. E file Authorization forms will be in your Tax Return. Both Federal and State Returns have separate E file Authorization forms.
*Some States do not have E file Authorization forms.
Print E-File Authorization forms from your Tax Return, sign and Fax/Upload so that we can E-file your Tax Returns.
Single Filing Status – Should be signed by Tax Payer.
Joint Filing – Should be signed by Tax Payer and Spouse.
E file Authorization Forms:
Federal: Form 8879
|STATE||STATE NAME||E-FILE AUTHORIZATION FORM|
|AZ||Arizona||AZ-8453 / AZ-8879|
|DC||District of Columbia||D-40 E|
|NY||New York||E-File Signature Authorization|
|PA||Pennsylvania||PA-8453 / PA-8879|
|VA||Virginia||VA-8453 / VA-8879|
Filing Instructions to Paper File Tax Returns
The following returns have to Paper Filed:
- Tax Returns which have ITIN Applications
- 1040-NR Tax Returns
Federal Return with ITIN Application:
The Documents have to be arranged in the order specified below and mail to address below:
- ITIN Application W-7 Form:Applicant has to sign, for child, parent should sign
- Tax Return (1040/1040A/1040EZ): Tax payer and spouse should sign
- W-2 Federal Filing copy
- Notarized Copy of Spouse/Dependent’s Passport
- Check or Money Order, Payable to United States Treasury should be attached to 1040-V in case of Tax Due from your side.
Internal Revenue Service
ITIN Operations, Austin Service Center
P.O. Box 149342
Austin, TX 78714-9342
Documents in the order specified below and mail to the address mentioned in the tax return we mailed you.
- State Tax Return: Taxpayer and Spouse should sign
- W-2 State Filing copy (Original or printed copy if you have Soft copy)
Federal 1040-NR Return:
Arrange the documents in the order specified below:
- Tax Return (1040-NR) with all supporting documents, if any
- W-2 Federal Filing copy (Original or printed copy if you have Soft copy)
Note: Check or Money Order (payable to United States Treasury) should be attached to 1040-V in case of Tax Due from your side. Write your SSN â€“ 2006 Tax Due on your payment.